Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Getty Love

I absolutely love the Getty and I love that the kids love it too. Last Friday we had no plans, so I asked the girls what they wanted to do. "Let's go to the Getty." It was a perfect day - June gloom didn't disappoint and granted us a cool day to wander the gardens, climb on rocks and play.

Do you see what I see??

Emma was contemplating fine art!This kid totally loves me!

And I totally love them







When I later asked them what their favorite thing at the Getty was, I was sure the girls would say, "Cheetos"!! But they didn't. They said the princess beds, which are the Louis IVX beds from France.























Macky on Marie Antoinette's bed (a replica!!!)






























Georgia creating her own sculpture

No comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP